Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Great Marine Corps Commercial



I think the Marine Corps has some marketing geniuses working for them. I absolutely love their commercials, and every time I see them I think, "Wow, I didn't know it was that cool to be a Marine!" I really enjoyed some aspects of being in the Corps, but it sure would have been better if they played music like this while you were suffering, because it never seemed that cool at the time.

In a way, this has spiritual application. We can look at the lives of others, and even our own past and see the good that came out of a bad situation and how God worked in the times of hardship. Unfortunately, it's harder to recognize the value of these times when we are knee-deep in them. The next time you are suffering or going through a difficult time, try to think about this commercial and how your hardship may not seem glamorous now, but you will look back on it and see the good that came from it if you endure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I would have never gotten that from a marine commercial(LOL), but that's such a wonderful truth!

Disclosure Policy