Friday, June 8, 2007

Video Removal

Due to our own personal standards and convictions, I've had to remove some of the videos which we previously displayed. YouTube decided to alter their videos so links to others which I did not choose to post were available from my blog. Since I'm not a liberal compromising twinky with a rope for a backbone who only puts his foot down when his wife gives him permission, I kicked YouTube to the curb and will not be posting their videos any longer. Sometimes you just have to take a stand, and bless God we're going to shake it off and step up (taken from an awesome message preached by Dr. Jeff Owens...I'll post it sometime). Meanwhile, I will continue to post Google videos as long as they don't try to push their wicked propaganda on you. Have fun.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy