Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sermons Coming!

Great News! Our Pastor, Dr. Arthur Maricle, has given me permission to post his sermons here! I'm really excited because I've been wanting to build an archive of good preaching for my readers, and I think there are a lot of people out there who would love to hear it. Since I don't know how to upload audio to the web (I'm sure there is a way) I'll probably just upload the videos to Google Video and embed them here like I do the video of the day. Watch out because some of his sermons are scorchers and may ruffle your feathers (only if you're a chicken though). Check back in a week or two to see if I have it up and running!

2 comments:

The Good Reporters said...

This is a neat blog. I'll be sure to come back. Check out mine if you'd like.

David said...

Thanks Brother! I've added your blog in my links list. Great Site! I hope everyone checks it out. I'm getting lots of ideas (I'm new to blogging). I LOVE the teens for christ radio. Keep it up!

Disclosure Policy