Monday, November 5, 2007

TeenFocus

If you are in Youth Ministry, you understand how vital it is to keep coming up with new and fresh ideas. TeenFocus is a resource that has been created for that purpose and is full of sermons, ideas, and help for youth workers. An excerpt from the site says:

Curt GoldsboroughYouth Pastor, Rogers City Baptist Church

"TeenFocus.com has been a great encouragement to me over the past months. The game and activity ideas are great, and the practical teaching on youth ministry has been a special blessing. I guess my favorite part is the forum where I can ask questions, toss around ideas, and discuss any and every area of youth ministry. It's fun, uplifting, and a breath of fresh air at a time when most youth ministry resources have gone liberal."

This is a service provided by Gospel Light Baptist Church and they charge a small subscription fee to subscribe ($5.95 currently). I believe it is well worth it. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy