Saturday, October 27, 2007

Memory Verse for 10-28-07

A friendly reminder...

For my Sunday School class and anyone else who would like to participate, our memory verse for tomorrow is Matthew 24:35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."


Since we are studying the King James Bible, it is imperative that you have this verse memorized word for word. If you don't see the importance of this, than this series is for you.


For the rest of you, stay tuned. I plan to accumulate quite a few resources on the King James Bible and dig deeply into this subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry that I ripped you up about the track I think its nice.

David said...

Thanks Spencer, but in any other instance I would totally agree. I don't like pictures or statues of Jesus on the cross because He's not dead, He is risen! In this instance however, it's pointing out the fact that He died for sinners so I think it's okay. I didn't mind your comment, I thought it was funny. :)

Disclosure Policy