Saturday, October 27, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

I made mention of this briefly in one of my comments, but I want to let you all know that in browsing the net for new ways to make money, I’ve discovered a really cool website. It’s called payperpost and they actually match up advertisers and bloggers! Here’s how it works. You sign up for an account and they review your blog to make sure it’s legit (no scammers). Once you’re approved, there are opportunities available to you based on your Google page rank, volume of traffic, domain name, etc. Each opportunity has a set amount of money assigned to it. You pick one that sounds interesting, write a post, and collect some cash. Easy Money! I was curious to see if this really works so I tested it out with the Garage Shelving post. I was only required to write 50 words, but I got carried away. That was a $5.00 post and my account now says I have $5.00 on the way. This post is worth $20.00! If you have a really good Google page rank, there are posts you can do that are worth up to $235.00! I’ve been checking out some of the other people who use this service on their blogs to see what kind of pages they have, and some of the top earners have blogs that are no different from any of ours. They just alternate their posts between a personal post and an ad. I was thinking that instead of bogging down this blog with ads, I may start another blog that is just for making spare change and regularly take advantage of these opportunities. Anyway, I thought you all might want to know about it and check it out. It’s legitimate and definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy