Friday, February 15, 2008

A Note on Blogs of Note

You know, I was looking through the Blogs of Note that Blogger publishes, which is simply their random pick of a blog to highlight every month, and it struck me that most are poorly compiled. I don't want to pick on or critisize the bloggers (authors), but I'm a little surprised that Blogger (the company) doesn't exercise a little bit more prejudice in who they pick. I mean, wouldn't you think they would highlight a blog that has incredibly awesome content (like this one), totally cool pictures (like this one), an extremely knarly banner (like this one), truckloads of traffic (like this one), and an uber-cool author (like...well you get the point)? Hey, I'm not trying to brag, but we consider ourselves to be on the cutting, no, bleeding edge of blogger here at Young Fundamentalists, and if Blogger can't see it we may just have to note ourselves. So there. Consider me noted...as a blog...of note. Okay. Bye.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy